My lovely tumblr friends <3
Everyone I just meet today
My gosling <3
AWESOME HETALIA COSPLAYERS!!
ALL OF YOU.
SO MANY of them!!
Everyone reading this. Everyone that’s ever talked to me.
All of you <3
This wonderful girl named Jessie. She is my world, even if I’m not hers.
A Very Filipino Christmas
HEY A SANTA IN A KALESA! THIS IS AWESOME! :-)))
Haha Thanks! :)) Merry Christmas XD 21 more dayssssss
Reblog to vote for Steven Universe as the Best New Show of 2013!
Vote Online and/or on Twitter at nickandmore.com/soty
THE NEXT GENERATION - A charity comic to support victims of Typhoon Haiyan. To buy the print with profits going to the Philippine Red Cross visit zenpencils.com
holy stuff guys i didnt draw aNYTHING for typhoon Yolanda (aka Haiyan) and i feel so bad frickckkkck i would love to do commissions but, idk how2onlinemoney can someone please guide me. I don’t even have an excuse for not doing anything for the super typhoon bc i was still on my break and i did nothing. idk if im too late man, i’d usually draw abt it and spread the word but now that it’s gone, i wanna help via donations but how?
Finally made Bee and Puppycat Fanart <3
been wanting to do this even before it was released ouo
There has been a terrible lack of posts recognizing the Philippine Typhoon and that’s why I’m making this post. The Philippines just had the WORST typhoon in history called, Haiyan. Now if you have no idea about the severity, the wind speeds of this typhoon was about 250 mph, which is THREE AND A HALF TIMES THE SPEED OF THE WINDS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. imagine the damage Katrina did to the US, a developed country. The Philippines is a Third world country. Most of the people in this country live in SHACKS MADE OUT OF TRASH. It is estimated that about 10,000 PEOPLE DIED. Dead bodies literally litter the streets and are STUCK IN TREES. IF YOU GIVE ANY SHITS TODAY ABOUT FELLOW HUMANITY YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS. IM NOT ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FILIPINO BUT BECAUSE THIS STORM WAS THE WORST IN HISTORY. GOD BLESS THE SOULS LOST THERE. My parents were seriously almost on the verge of tears and almost screaming. We didn’t lose anybody in our family, but it has got to hurt to know that the place you came from is IN SHAMBLES. Pls spread this if you care
I have a lot of Filipino friends and people I cherish a lot! If you could donate to the cause that would be great!
PLEASE HELP! Here are some links to donate:
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
another storm is coming tomorrow.
after the superstorm.
theres another one.